Total Pageviews

Friday, March 22, 2013

Ideas

Ahhhhh ... Warsaw in the Springtime! If it would only get above -2C, I think my outlook would get a little better. As it stands now, there is enough snow outside that it literally looks like winter. It also feels like winter. Something is definitley wrong.

There are some of you that read this blog on a regular basis. There are some that visit once or maybe twice. In either case, I need some help.

Does anyone out there have a question they might like answered? Many friends asked me many questions after I moved here. The most common one was "why!?" As I have been unable to think of really interesting things to write about recently, please let me know if you have an idea. I am kinda stuck and need some fresh thinking!

2 comments:

  1. What do you think about the NSA and the surveillance of Europeans by the US government?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey new blog reader here, I like it so far, Let me know how dating has gone in Poland as a black man?

    ReplyDelete