Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sun

Where is the F&%*ing sun?! I need sunlight and I need it now! I am losing my mind and feeling like I am wandering through a very dark and sad existence. Without the sun, I feel so tired and motionless. I have a hard time just getting up in the morning because it feels like night ... there is no f&*%ing sunlight? How do others survive this? I have heard "bee pollen", "exercise", "a sunlamp" ... none of these help. There seems to be no substitute. The only cure I know is summer ... or maybe relocating to s sunny place .... like the Caribbean! Just thinking about this makes me smile ... thinking of the sun and warmth creates a change in the mind ... I think I will try meditation.

1 comment:

  1. There is even a song by very popular singer, Kazik, about lack of the sun in Poland :)

    Ok, part of the song is about that:

    "Polacy są tak agresywni, a to dlatego, że nie ma słońca nieomal przez siedem miesięcy w roku, a lato nie jest gorące"

    "Poles are so agressive, and that's because there's no sun, for almost 7 months in the year, and the summer is often not very hot"

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNhrzGLdEVE

    ReplyDelete