Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Love of Art

I must say ... Poles love art. I am definitely a fan of that. Being an artist, I am somewhat, if not completely, biased. Be that as it may, I appreciate the love and care of all kinds of art that I often see in Warsaw.

Recently, I attended an exhibition of sorts. It was a small gallery and there were many people in attendance. The beauty of it was that the art was the center of attention. What I mean is thaty everything was set up to be aesthetically pleasing. The food was delicious as well as beautiful. The room was well set up with white-covered chairs. The people in attendence were as diverse as art itself. There were rich, not so rich, wanna be rich, old, young, bohemian, artists, and at least one Black man.



No comments:

Post a Comment