Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Polish Ladies of the Night

I had a very creepy experience not too long ago.

I was standing outside of a coffee shop and two very strange women passed by. They were in their late fifties or early sixties. They were not the most attractive women I have seen. As a matter of fact, they were downright scary. Very large with black teeth and hair the color of blood. I don't know if there is a name for that color. I can only think Blood.

They had on dresses that were clearly two sizes too small for there rather large "big boned" bodies. These women had to weigh around 210 pounds.

As I stood there, they kept walking between me and a friend. One of them was eating a chocolate bar and the other was mumbling. It only then became obvious to me that they were not normal. I made a comment to my friend:

"They are weird!"

He laughed. "They are prostitutes."

I gasped. I looked at them again and this time they saw me and began to talk loudly and in a not so nice manner. I assumed that I was being cursed at in Polish because as I laughed they got louder and angrier.

I have lived many places and seen lots of things. Some very strange. But these "ladies" are by far the strangest and most disgusting thing I have ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment