Total Pageviews

Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter

Easter here (Warsaw) is somewhat different than I remember Easter in my childhood in the States. From all I can observe, Easter here reminds me of Christmas there.

Today is the Friday before Easter Sunday. Some may know this day as Good Friday. On three different occasions today, I have been cursed out by a person I do not know. In all cases, it was an elderly lady and I was blocking there progress in some way (driving, standing in line, etc.) I am not too sure what is happening, but the anxiety level reminds me of Christmas Eve in the US. So many people are on a mission to buy things (particularly food), that there is very little concern for anyone else. People are rushing, angry, aggressive and downright mean. Just like Christmas Eve at the Mall!

No comments:

Post a Comment