Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Calling Home

I have been struggling calling family back in the US recently. It is suppose to be a joyous call and usually it is. The problem is in my head. I get off the phone and I miss whoever I am talking to. It is not a debilitating ... just a soft sadness at wishing I could go and sit with them at that very moment. I love what I have here ... so, it isn't a question of one or the other. Sometimes I think of how great it would be if I was a "two country" person. I could live in both places. 3 months here, 3 months there and the rest of the time can be decided later. This is why I have to make a lot of money ... I need to be where I want to be when I want to be. Sounds childish, but it is still a strong dream within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment