Total Pageviews

Friday, June 3, 2011

The NFL in Warsaw

I had a thought yesterday as I took a look at the new stadium in Warsaw .... what if the NFL decided to play a pre-season game in Warsaw? At first, I just laughed and then I began to see that this was really possible.

I know the NFL plays a pre-season game or two in Europe every year. I remember them playing in London and maybe they played one in Berlin. I don't know for sure the locations. Warsaw seems prime for one! The stadium is new, state-of-the-art (at least I hope so!) and there are more and more English speaking folks coming to this part of the world. A few people I have spoken with are interested in American football, but I am unsure as to the real interest in such an event. The NFL has all kinds of lawyers and PR people employed and I am guessing that they are at least aware of the possibility in Warsaw.

I can only hope ...

No comments:

Post a Comment